I did BP75 for the first time tonight in Australia we had our first release with cover music there was a notice before the start of track 1 advising that No original music existed in the release.
1. Warm-Up – fairly stock standard; seemed like an awful lot focused on the back yet next to none on the arms. The rest was fairly straight forward and no difference from the other releases; the cover was incredibly good though couldn’t tell the difference.
2. Squats – I had heard alot of people say it was easy but I struggled through it that could be because I heard from others who did the class last night that squats were easy I just assumed and went up. Its not too fast which is good but its a slow burn; I liked it; good track again. Cover music was the same as what was posted here by Glen very decent cover if its a cover of the clip above ^^ couldn’t tell the difference.
3. Chest – Quite a good track definately felt this one; lack of bottom halves though but liked the addition of pushups with the legs up on the step platform; though the pushups didn’t last that long. I could tell this one was a cover but it was still very good and not distracting.
4. Back – Quite an odd timing track lots of dead rows and dead lifts and the track goes on for what feels like a long time but its also very good; nothing really challenging.
Couldn’t tell it was a cover
5. Triceps – Again nothing really new here standard bar work followed by some kick-backs. The cover here was horrid a Pink song sung by a guy but it was not anywhere near as distracting as Biceps.
6. Biceps – quite a tough track singles, bottom halves, slow up and downs but the music cover is disgustingly bad can hardly understand what is being sung and it very off-putting I would’ve preferred this to be skipped and an old track be thrown in it was beyond bad.
7. Lunges – Really enjoyed the lunge track but hate the addition of squats I would have really preffered some stepping lunges or power lunges at the end of the lunges (do both legs followed by power or stepping lunges) Cover was great I don’t know the song though so?
8. Shoulders – OMG OUCH! Every thing you heard is true; ouch, ouch, ouch this was ridiculous it hurt alot LOL but good times. It combines everything plus some new moves starts with upright rows before moving into Overhead press then side raises, front raises followed by lots of singles then I can’t remember what they were called something like Peck Deck something you had to lift the weights to the side the rotate them so they point upwards then press them together like on a chest fly twice before rotating back down and then back to the start position. After all this it gets followed by pushups. Beyond tough. Cover was fine don’t know the song so had no comparisions I don’t think covers really matter all that much on dance tracks its the pop tracks that can be really distracting.
9 and 10. Abs and Stretch down were just standard nothing special here, covers were fine.